LED Grow Lighting medical grow lights Hydroponic Grow Lamps Guangzhou ZG Scaffolding.co.Ltd , https://www.zgscaffolding.com
/*728*90 created on 2018/5/16*/ var cpro_id = "u3440131";
Home>Bearing knowledge>Simple diagnosis of rolling bearings
Simple diagnosis of rolling bearings
1. Monitoring the rolling bearing by auscultation method The common tool for monitoring the working condition of the rolling bearing by the auscultation method is the wooden handle long screw driver; it is also possible to use a hard plastic tube with an outer diameter of about Ï†20 mm. Relatively speaking; using electronic Stethoscope monitoring; more conducive to the reliability of monitoring.
/*250*250 was created on 2017/12/25*/ var cpro_id = 'u3171089';
1) The dynamic and static rolling bearing of the normal operation condition of the rolling bearing is in normal working condition; the operation is stable and light; the appearance is not blocked; the movement is static and quiet without noise; the uniform and continuous "click" sound can be heard; Perhaps a lower "bang" sound. The noise intensity is not large.
2) The bearing fault reflected by the abnormal motion (1), the bearing announces a uniform and successive "å’å’" sound, which is caused by the rotation of the rolling body in the surface diagram; including irregular metal irrelevant to the rotation speed Oscillation and static. It is usually manifested by the lack of grease in the bearing; it should be compensated. If the equipment stops for too long; especially in the low temperature conditions in winter; the bearing operation sometimes announces the movement of â€œå’å’æ²™æ²™â€; The radial clearance becomes smaller and the penetration of the grease becomes smaller. The bearing clearance should be properly adjusted; replace the new grease with a larger penetration.
(2) The bearing announces a uniform periodic â€œå—¬ç½—â€ sound in the continuous â€œå“—å“—â€ sound. This movement is caused by the flaws, grooves and rust spots on the rolling body and the inner ring raceway. The cycle is proportional to the speed of the bearing. The bearing should be replaced.
(3), the bearing announced that the "stalk" sound is not caused by the break of the cage or the inner ring of the watch. It is necessary to stop the bearing immediately.
(4), the bearing declares irregular, uneven "beep" sound, this movement is caused by the inclusion of iron scraps, sand and other impurities in the bearing. The dynamic and static strength is stronger than the cyst. The bearing should be removed; Add fat or change oil.
(5), the bearing announces the continuous and irregular "sand" sound. This kind of movement usually has a loose relationship with the inner ring and the shaft of the bearing. Perhaps the outer ring and the bearing hole cooperate too loosely. When the static and dynamic strength is large; Collaborate to view; find problems and repair them in time.
(6), the bearing announces the sharp whistling sounds because the bearing is poorly lubricated or lacks oil to form a thousand conflicts; or the rolling body is too tight; if the ring raceway is skewed; the bearing ring is too tight If the situation is caused, the bearing should be inspected in time; find the problem; symptomatic disposal.
3) The need to use electronic stethoscope for monitoring (1), during the monitoring process; use similar monitoring points as much as possible; perhaps the monitoring points with close working conditions should be compared with the static and static; the abnormalities should be treated as defective; it is necessary to deepen the view. Regarding a single device; in order to overcome the incomparable defects; able to record the monitoring points under normal conditions; as a basis for future monitoring.
(2) The position of the monitoring point should be correctly selected; the direction of oscillation to be measured should be consistent with the sensitive direction of the sensor; the direction of measurement should be the direction with the largest oscillation intensity. The sensor should be at right angles to the measured surface; the error demand should be controlled at 10Â°. Within.
(3), the demand measurement surface is clean and flat; it is free from rust and no paint; and it will be slightly polished; it will be smooth and flat.
(4), the measurement force of the pressure probe is 10-20N.
2. Monitoring the rolling bearing by magnetic plug method
1), the use of magnetic plugs to monitor the requirements of the rolling bearing magnetic plug is only suitable for the use of lubricating oil; and through the special pipeline back to the critical main bearing for monitoring.
The magnetic plug should be placed as close as possible to the main bearing being monitored; on the main channel of the returning oil; there is no isolation of the filter, hydraulic pump and other hydraulic components in the center.
2) The shape characteristics of the worn abrasive under normal conditions The rolling bearing is in the running-in period or the normal working period; the size of the abrasive debris is 0. 01-0. 015mm; and some metal powder is mixed. New bearing The number of abrasive debris that occurs during the running-in period is greater than the normal operating period. After entering the normal operating period, the amount of abrasive debris and metal powder will be significantly reduced. The abrasive fragments show a thin and short shape under the microscope; Irregular section.
3) Shape characteristics of fault-wearing abrasive grains The primary failure modes of rolling bearings are fatigue pitting and tumbling fatigue; the size of the pieces of abrasive fragments that are detached is usually 0. 025-0. 05 mm; sometimes there are larger scales. Fragment; mixed with some metal powder. Rolling bearing steel ball abrasive grain fragments usually exhibit a substantially circular, radially separated rose petal shape; the abrasive grain fragments of the raceway exhibit a generally circular, outwardly fractured shape; Roller abrasive grain fragments of roller bearings usually exhibit a curved rectangle with a length equal to 2-3 times the width; the abrasive fragments of the raceway usually have an irregular rectangular shape.
3. Monitoring the rolling bearing by the measuring method After measuring the temperature rise in the bearing operation; it is often difficult to monitor the bearing for some damage such as fatigue, crack or indentation; especially in the initial period of the damage What problems are found. When the bearings are in normal operation for a long time; when the temperature rises; the problems usually reflected are not only serious nowadays; they will develop rapidly; the bearing damage will occur. At this time; intermittent monitoring will often The leakage monitoring condition is formed. If the temperature of the bearing is found to exceed 70-80 Â°C during the monitoring; it should be stopped.
About the new device may be adjusted from the beginning of the rolling bearing; after the temperature measurement method; monitor its temperature rise in the regular time; can determine the bearing device and adjust the quality; especially when the gap is too tight, it will show the appearance of excessive temperature rise. The problem is adjusted in time; it is beneficial to extend the service life of the rolling bearing.
Recommend to friends comments close window
Bearing related knowledge Common classification methods for rolling bearings How to thrust (positioning) bearing device bearing accuracy and grade Description and characteristics of four-point touch ball bearing Professor replied: "Why is the bearing product rusted?"
This article links to http://
Please indicate the bearing network http://
Previous:Analysis of the relationship between the material and function of the bearing Next:About the selection of the bearing oscillation group
LED Grow Lighting
medical grow lights Hydroponic Grow Lamps
Guangzhou ZG Scaffolding.co.Ltd , https://www.zgscaffolding.com